First published in 1932, the Haines Criss+Cross Directory (areawide listings arranged by street address and phone number) is an indispensable research, marketing, and office tool for thousands of businesses, government entities, and nonprofits in major markets nationwide.
The directories can be leased in either book form or on CD-ROM.
The Criss+Cross Directory includes a comprehensive listing of residents and businesses in a market arranged by street and house numbers (Addressakey) and by telephone number sequence (Telokey).
Our customers – including real estate agents, police departments, insurance agents, retail stores, and financial institutions – use the directory to:
- target sales programs to profitable areas
- perform cost-effective and accurate direct mail
- hand-addressed mail has the highest open rate
- locate customers to collect overdue accounts
- organize telemarketing campaigns
- verify delivery information
- decipher transposed addresses
- get phone numbers and addresses in emergency situations
- plan for emergencies during power outages
Criss+Cross Directory Features Include:
- Name, address, zip code, phone number, community name
- New streets and new listings identified
- Demographic profiles by zip code
- Number of Years at same address indicator
- Wealth code indicator
- Business listings in bold
- Homeowner indicator
- Information updated annually
Criss+Cross Directory Coverage Areas
- New York
- Washington D.C.
Criss+Cross Plus CD-ROM
Criss+Cross Plus CD is a database of all the listings from Haines Criss+Cross Directories, plus software that gives users the ability to search and find the precise records they need from their desktop and print targeted direct mail (telemarketing lists, labels, postcards, and envelopes).
Features and capabilities include:
- Every family and business in a market area on CD-ROM
- Target marketing by street(s), city, zip code, phone exchange, homeowners, businesses, neighbors, or by radius
- Market to more affluent areas
- Market to specific types of businesses based on SIC code
- Export listings with easy-to-upload formats
- Design custom postcards by importing logos, graphics, and text
- Import and block Do Not Call listings
- Updated quarterly
Criss+Cross Plus Coverage Areas
- North Carolina
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington D.C. Area